Do you run a website? Are you worried about the quality of graphic design that you have access to? Here are a few facts about website design for small businesses before you decide to invest in either great web designers or graphic design for small business.
1. Global spending on banners and rich media is expected to reach a rather astounding 1.5 billion dollars in 2013, while search goes up to around 2.2 billion dollars. If you are worried that your site might not be on the cutting edge of these trends, then you should look into hiring a company that specializes in web design for small businesses to help you.
2. In 2012, Internet advertising revenues in the United States totaled around 36.57 billion dollars. This was a 15.2 percent increase over the 31.74 billion dollars in revenues that were present in 2011. One of the best ways that you can make sure that you are taking advantage of these kinds of trends is trough the use of logo design small business companies that can help you better define your brand.
3. Mobile marketing is commonly known as wireless marketing, although viewing advertising on a computer connected to a home local area network is not considered to be mobile marketing. In spite of this fact, you should be investing in the best website design for small businesses so that you can make sure that your mobile site is working at tip top shape.
4. Some 35 percent of B2B pre-purchase activities, for example, are digital, which means B2B companies need to invest in web sites that more effectively communicate the value of their products, SEO technology to make sure potential customers are finding them, and social media monitoring to spot new sales opportunities.
5. When someone is more likely to buy a book based on 1000 4 out of 5 star reviews rather than just one 4 out of 5 star review, that is known as The Bandwagon Effect.