1. Many areas of the law are very specialized and are handled by a specific set of lawyers or attorneys. For instance, estate planning involves the will, trusts, beneficiary designations, powers of appointment, property ownership, gifts and powers of attorney.
2. Receipt of probate is the first step in the legal process of administering the estate of a deceased person and is best handled by a probate lawyer who is acquainted with all of the specifics of the laws involved.
3. A probated will becomes a legal document that may be enforced in a court of law, if necessary.
4. During the process of probate, executors of the will must be guided in how and when to distribute assets and how to take creditors’ rights into account. This is another reasons that hiring a probate lawyer is advisable.
5. Federal and state statutes regulate workplace hazards to avoid or minimize employee injury and disease. Lawyers, not DWI lawyers however, handle the cases of those who have been hurt as a result of the neglect of these rules and regulations. Helpful info also found here.